UNDER THE LAW NO. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA CALL CENTER CLARIFICATION TEXT
- Purpose and Scope of the Clarification Text
As Oran Polyester Keçe Dış Ticaret Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi, we take measures to protect your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”). We process your personal data within the scope of KVKK and the relevant legislation and in our capacity as “data controller” for the reasons and methods described below.
Oran Polyester Keçe Dış Ticaret Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi Call Center Clarification Text, KVKK’s Pursuant to Article 10 titled “Data Controller’s Obligation to Inform”, the identity of the data controller, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, the purpose for which this data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose it may be transferred, the duration of data processing and the data processing period and the provisions of the KVKK. Article 11 of this document has been prepared in order to inform you in the most transparent way about what your rights are. You can find more detailed information on the processing of your personal data in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy on our website.
Company Title: Oran Polyester Keçe Dış Ticaret Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Address: Kemalpaşa OSB Mahallesi İzmir Kemalpaşa Asfaltı No:44 Kemalpaşa / İzmir (referred to as the “Company” within the scope of this Clarification Text)
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods, by our Company’s affiliated units, social media channels, software used for the execution of activities within the Company, through camera shooting and similar means. Your personal data may be processed by creating and updating as long as your relationship with our Company continues within the framework of the period specified in the legislation or stipulated by the purposes of processing, and may be kept in both digital and physical environment.
- Directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, it is processed within the scope of personal data processing conditions that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Your Processed Personal Data and Purposes of Processing Your personal data are processed securely and in accordance with the KVKK in order to provide a more accurate service in accordance with legal obligations or in the business and transactions of our Company. In this context, the data in the table are collected as personal data.
- To enable our relevant business units to carry out the necessary work so that real or legal third parties, institutions and organizations (employees, visitors, suppliers, business partners) who have a relationship with our Company can benefit from the products and services of our Company or the centers and units affiliated to our Company,
- Ensuring the security of life and property, legal, commercial and occupational health and safety of real and/or legal third party institutions and organizations where the Company’s business is carried out or in the headquarters and units of our Company,
- Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Tax Procedure Law No. 213, Regulation on Archival Services and all related laws and secondary regulations,
- Fulfillment of information and document requests by judicial bodies and/or administrative authorities,
- Execution of sales and purchasing processes of goods/services,
- Execution of after-sales support processes for goods/services,
- Execution of customer relationship management processes,
- Conducting activities for customer satisfaction,
- Conducting communication activities,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures for systems and applications within the scope of data security
- To Whom and For What Purpose Your Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
- Persons/institutions and/or organizations permitted by other relevant legislation provisions,
- To domestic/foreign organizations from which we contractually receive services and/or provide services, cooperate with, cooperate with in order to carry out our activities
- Data Processing Period and Storage Period
- Rights of the Relevant Person
Your personal data will be processed in line with the purposes stated under the heading “Your Processed Personal Data and Purposes of Processing” and in accordance with Article 5 of the LPPD. item 1. the explicit consent requirement within the scope of paragraph 5. Item 2. specified pursuant to para;
|Personal Data Class
|A category of data that contains information on the identity of the data subject. (e.g. Name, Surname, T.R. Identity Number, etc.)
|A category of data that can be used to reach the relevant person. (e.g. Telephone Number, Residential Address, E-Mail Address, etc.)